Friday, June 16, 2006

Thinking of You

Hi Tombol,

Well, it's been quite some time since I've written on this blog, but that does not mean there's a day that has gone by where you didn't cross my mind at some point or another. It's 2am Florida time and I'm sitting here listening to Blank and Jones - music I'm sure your brother intoduced you to and you liked...the kind that puts your thoughts into gear. As you know (because I know you see all from above), Edward is getting married in July. I am coming home for it, but a week early because I want to be there to celebrate you on July 9th and I know your spirit will be there as well. I 'm looking forward to spending that day "with you" and your family. A week later, we will all be celebrating my brother's marriage and I know you will be there enjoying it too. Hope all is well on your side and we'll be "connecting" again soon. Love you and miss you so much.

Miriam Y.