Friday, April 06, 2007

A Dream!

Hi! I just woke up from a dream about Tombol and I had to let you know because he looked great. It was so weird because when I woke up it took me a while to register and remember that he wasn't here anymore and that it was just a dream. He looked really good and was playing with a band...lol. I watched him play and then gave him a huge hug when he finished I just held him for a long time and told him that I missed him. He said he missed me too but was doing good. Then we sat outside in front of a fountain that was supposed to be a replica of a waterfall and caught up about our Ray School buddies. I commented that the fountain was nice and he said that real waterfalls were so much more beautiful and that if you listened closely to their sound they spoke to you. He was so at peace and sure of himself. We talked for a little while longer about people and food and then he hugged me again kissed my cheek and said he had to run. I woke up smiling because it felt so real and he seemed so at peace. I guess I just wanted to let you guys know.

You are in my thoughts always,
Suheily Natal