Monday, July 09, 2007

Tombol: Remembering and Paying Tribute

Hey Tombol,

Well, it's been two years...hard to believe. Some days it seems like so long ago, then others like yesterday. Either way, not a day goes by that you usually don't cross my mind in some fashion or another - whether it's just a random thought that pops into mind or something I hear or see that reminds me of you. So how are you doing? I'm sure all is well where you are and you are always looking down on us. I hope you and my father are enjoying each other's company...perhaps playing a game of Risk or something. =) Sorry I cannot be home with your family this time, but they are in my thoughts and heart, especially today, as well. You know that some justice for you has already been served, but we still await the rest. Karma is a powerful thing, as I know you know...you always made sure to be so kind to others. Where karma was in that moment two years ago this day, I'm not sure, but karma will always be and the same will be done for the one remaining to bring the remainder of justice home for you. I love you and miss you - a ton of people do - you know this. A flood of thoughts and feelings will be coming your way this day...and all to pay the tribute and rememberance you so deserve!

You are never forgotten...love,
Miriam