Monday, July 09, 2007

Tombol

My dearest Tombol,

Even writing this i am filled with extreme emotion. I was thinking about you so hard yesterday and i couldn't explain why until i looked at the date and saw that it was a day before you died 2 years ago. Sometimes, i forget what day it is, what time it is, what is even going on in the world. I saw Samil at my job the other day and he looked sooo much like you, he was just coming in for some earplugs, i just gave them
to him, didn't ask him to pay for them, i paid for them out of my own pocket because he's my family....You're my family. I remember when you died, i prayed to God to just stop the world for just a second, so that the world could recognize that "My Friend" was dead. Even though, it was an extreme request i knew if it stopped for you, it would have to stop for all the countless souls brutally murdered. I love you, Tombol. I always have. I should have told you how much but i know it's better that i didn't. I am always praying for the family and asking God's presence to protect them and keep them in these evil days. And i think of you always... and I smile because i'm grateful that I knew you. Love you- Kiara