Thursday, April 03, 2008

HAPPY 26TH BIRTHDAY MY TOMBOL

Good Morning My Tombol (I told you that you would always be My Tombol even though I know I have to share you with everyone who loves you ;)! HAPPY 26TH BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Not having you to talk to, to hug, to laugh with, to be with is still so very difficult for me to deal with. I once asked your brother how he deals with you not being here and I knew I could only get one answer..."I don't have a choice". I guess I was looking for another way not to believe any of what had happened to you, My Tombol. You are supposed to be here with us...you are supposed to be here.

Tombol I love you so very much and I just wish I could tell you to your beautiful face. Sometimes I pray to be able to see you just one more time, but I have to be patient until my time here on earth is done. Honestly I find myself searching for pieces of you through your family from their smiles, their laughs and their mannerisms to the shape of their fingers, because I know you live in them always. There is not a day that goes by that I don't think about you and I just can't wait until the day I see you again.

My Tombol I Love You Forever. HAPPY 26TH BIRTHDAY TO YOU!