Monday, April 03, 2006

Happy Birthday Tombie :)

I miss you so much and in a way that words cannot explain. Every memory of you is still so close to the surface, and there is not a minute in a day that I dont miss our friendship. My one wish is that you could come back, but I find peace in knowing that you are now probably traveling the world 3 times over...one of your greatest pleasures in life. I didn't know what I would be like on this day, but the ironic thing is I did not go to sleep last night at all, I tried but was not successful, consequently I have been tired and fatigue all day not really able to "feel" anything. I think that happened for a reason...dealing with this situation is the hardest thing I've ever had to do. Happy Birthday again sweetlove, you are forever in my thoughts and I will love you forever.

LaToya Jones