Tuesday, April 04, 2006

My Friend

Happy belated Birthday Babe! I think about you everyday...every single day. It's so funny how time flies, Tombol. It's been almost a year since you died and every memory of you is so fresh on my mind. Sometimes, I wish it was a terrible joke or dream and that you would still be here. However, I have to face everyday that you are no longer here...my best friend that I spent countless hrs with on the phone, cracking corny jokes(so corny), and secretly having a crush on you:)(who didn't?) I have cried and laughed so much thinking about the stuff we used to do. I've been talking to God a lot about you. And God told me to praise Him for allowing me to have you in my life for the eight years that I did. And that's exactly what I did. I thanked him for the lives you touched while being alive and through your death. I
think about your family and I pray for them. I wanted to write something to you yesterday, but it was too painful. I know it hasn't been easy for the people that love you, babe. It's been really hard for me. I really just... needed you to know how much you meant to me and how deeply I love you. But im sure you've always known.


KIARA