Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Unsettling...

First and foremost happy birthday to Tombol.

Dear Malik family,

Throughout this past year i have checked in periodically on your website to see the status of the court hearings. This last time i was happy to hear that muaz haffar was found, but as i read further, i could not believe my eyes. I went to the website and saw this monster dancing, enjoying life while thousands of miles away another life was taken because of his actions. I was delighted that he was found but sickened that he is enjoying himself dancing with an unsuspecting girl who doesn't realize that she's dancing with a murderer! I don't know by what miracle you all found that website and his location, but i will say that GOD does act in mysterious ways! I also wanted to say that it is beyond my understanding of how his family could live without a conscience for the past year knowing that they helped him to get away with murder and that someone's child, brother, loved one is gone because of the actions of their son. GOD has a plan for muaz haffar and in time His plan will surface. God bless your family and you all are in my prayers.

Sincerely,

Rhonda Wormack-Khan

"My children teach me everything i need to know about life, and they have made me a better person"

-rhonda RN, BSN