Sunday, August 07, 2005

Deepest Regrets

Hello,

I did not know Tombol but I did attend Kenwood Academy during the time he was there. We had 1st period computer class together with Mr. Lilly. Although I was just in 7th grade at the time, the moment I saw his face in the paper I knew exactly who he was. Our class was sort of a hostile one so no one really spoke to each other but the
times I did hear him speak, he had such a peaceful like voice, it made me forget how much I hated the class. Words cannot express how sorry I feel for your family and they cannot express how much anger I feel whenever I read more about the case. But please take comfort in the fact that your son had such a helpful soul that he would try to assist a stranger off the street. I dont know many if any people in Chicago that would do that. My deepest sympathy go out to you and everyone who knew your son. And just think of his passing as God selecting his best early so they can help him reign. And rest assured that Chicago mourns with you over this senseless case.

God Bless

Monique King
Kenwood Academy c/o 04