Tuesday, August 02, 2005

A Letter to Tombol

Dear Tombol,

I wake up every morning in disbelief that you are gone and i will not be able to see your smiling face again. I think that is why it has taken me so long to write something on your blog, because i still don't want to believe what has happened to you. Since the day that I found out what happened to you my heart and eyes have not stopped crying. I remember the first time i met you I thought you were the most amazing dancer and we danced the whole night together! That was about two years ago. This past year i was able to know you better as a friend. You were part of my chicago family, and I called you my brother. You would always come to my place to have dinner and play video games with Anthony. I was so amazed by your intelligence, your ability to make friends with anyone, your ability to be so loved by everyone, and your appetite! I will miss our wednesday nights at pizano's with you and the guys doing your "wise guy" talk at our circle table in the corner. I will also miss your hugs that you gave me when I just needed a hug, having a dance partner when no one was willing to dance, and the laughs that we shared together. I will always keep you in my heart and I always share great stories about you to everyone I meet. You were a great guy and you are one of those people that have made a big impact on my life. I am bleseed to have known you, and I hope you will save a dance for me up in heaven.

LOVE ALWAYS

your friend,

Kristina Granados
Los Angeles, CA

P.S. to the Malik family, Anthony, and friends I am truly sorry for your
breaking hearts.