Monday, August 01, 2005

My Dearest Tombol

To the Malik Family,

In times like these, it is hard to find the right words to say, but I will try my best to speak from my heart.

Tombol Sharafuddin Malik has left an everlasting impression on my life, and for two reasons. First, for his hand in molding me into the person I have become, and secondly for showing me what true love is (for these things, Tombol, I am
so grateful and I thank you). Tombol has done so many great things and has affected so many lives in such positive ways. He was beautiful in every sense of the word and
through those who care for him and love him, his beauty will forever be.

Malik family, you are in my prayers and in my heart always. Please, take care of yourselves and know that I am here if you ever need me for any reason.

Love Always and God Bless You,
Stephanie Jackson