Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Littlest Brother

Littlest Brother,

You were the best part of me--the gentle, caring, accepting side. The memories we shared were so deep and so many. We could sit and swap jokes and amusing stories for hours. You, Samil, and I had a special code when we were together that only we could decipher. Whenever we got together it was like we had never left each others' side. I will miss that sacred fraternity we had. Of the three of us you were the most pure, always seeing the best in people, always quick to smile. When I heard that you were in the morgue that fateful morning I cried and cried. I tried to protect you from all the evil in the world but I could never succeed. Throughout the years, no matter how much I tried to harden your heart it would always resist, remaining as soft as when you were a newborn. You were an angel and the devil took you from me that morning because you were too good for this world. I will always miss your gentle spirit.


Love for eternity,

Sati