Sunday, July 17, 2005

Dearest Tombol

Dearest Tombol~

It has taken me a long time to find the words to express my sadness and disbelief over what has happened. I still don't think that these words will be sufficient to express the loss and pain I feel inside. I have been truly blessed to have had you in my life in one way or another for the past few years. I will always remember the good vibes you constantly generated to those around you and your handsome, outgoing, easy to talk to and funny nature that was so contagious and intriguing. I loved how you loved people, dancing, traveling, and a good sense of humor. I remember the numerous times spent watching Conan or Chappelle's show, especially the Rick James episode, and laughing until our stomachs hurt. You are still one of the few guys I've met that loves to dance as much as I do. I would look forward to going out with you because I knew you would dance, I have that image of you dancing imprinted in my memory. You were the guy, kind, thoughtful, gentle and funny, that I assumed I would know forever. Although we didn't keep in touch frequently, I always imagined running into you somewhere around Chicago. I still find myself looking twice at people or waiting for you to walk through the door at Florian or Sonotech and I imagine I will do that for sometime. It is hard accepting that someone is no longer physically around, but I feel your presence every time I remember the time we spent together. Although I am outraged and deeply saddened, I know your light shines in all of us and will help to bring justice so that you may rest peacefully. Tombol, you are loved and will always be in our hearts.

Sincerely,
Hannah Breed