Saturday, July 30, 2005

He had an amazing presence

Tombol,

This small world brought me to meet you in January of this year. Our encounters were brief. It was enough time though to be graced by your warm and friendly presence. We shared laughter and pizza. I am saddened that the busy pace of life has delayed me in learning of your family's great loss, it is not until today that I was made aware of this tragedy. Thus I am late in sharing how I appreciate the beautiful person you were-even to someone who didn't know you for very long. It is obvious to the world now you will live on through the great love and admiration your family and friends share for you.

With great respect and sympathy for your family, I mourn with them for they have endured the loss of an amazing son and brother. Thank you to his family for sharing such a wonderful man with the world.

Rest peacefully Tombol.

With love, peace, and condolences,

Cristina Silva
Chicago, IL.