Saturday, July 16, 2005

To the family of Tombol Malik

To the Malik Family,

I loved Tombol and I still love him. Words can't express how much. I met Tombol freshman year of Highschool and he has been my best friend since. He is one of the people i stayed very close to after highschool. From the corniest jokes we cracked on eachother to late nite conversation about our lives,Tombol and I had a very wonderful friendship. I considered him as a brother. I have been so blessed to have encountered his beautiful spirit and because of the type of person Tombol was, it always made me wonder about the family he came from.He talked about you constantly with so much love and integrity and pride. Instead of talking about his death, i want to honor his life. He touched so many people with his spirit, his wisdom and most of all his love. These qualities that he possessed will stay with me as long as I live.I'm going to miss him...God Bless You!

love-
Kiara Shackelford