Saturday, July 30, 2005

Infinite peace and blessings

My name is Ramon Norwood, I met Tombol probably my sophomore or Junior year at Kenwood Academy. I never became real close friends or anything with him, but I wish I did. I always thought that he was a cool, laid back guy, we spoke about hiphop music and breakdancing etc. I also remember him with the nice shoes and gear all the time, lol.

After I graduated Kenwood in 2000, I would see him off and on at various hiphop concerts around the city. The last time I saw him was last year, I believe and I don't know why I didn't take down his number to stay in touch :( anyway, to those who had the opportunity to be around him often, close friends, and family I would like to send much peace and positive energy as I can in that you heal over this tragedy. Tombol cannot be replaced and I do hope that those that participated
in this evilness, be handled accordingly.

I had not heard of this event till I arrived back in town this week, I saw the pictures of the protest/gathering from last Thursday and I want to say that it was a wonderful thing to see so many people show support and respect for Tombol, his family etc. I was in shock and still am over this.. I can't stop having visions of what went on based off of what I read about the tragedy. Stay strong and keep fighting. Rest in Peace.

Ramon Norwood (radius)
Kenwood Academy Class of 2000

--
Peace, Prosperity and Respect