Thursday, July 14, 2005

Tombol

Dear Malik Family,

I smile when I think of how we used play in that big old yard in back of your building on Maryland and the tot-lot after school and all summer long. Sati, Shiera, Samil, Molly, Jay, Heather, Danny and I.

In 7th grade something happened to Sati. Girls lost their minds over him. He became this hottie! I could tell he wanted to run for his life from some of them. I recall when Tombol was a lump in his mother's tummy and then when he first began walking. He grabbed EVERYTHING he could reach. Shiera and I used to play with him and say, "What a happy little guy he is." He had the most infectious laugh when he was little. (I hope that carried into his adulthood.) I can see that he grew up to be happy and very loved guy.

Tombol will be greatly missed.
You are in my prayers Malik Family.

Shafi