Saturday, July 16, 2005

thoughts and prayers

Dear Malik Family,
I was Tombol's computer teacher at Ray School for a number of years. I'm unspeakably sorry for your loss. Tombol was a true treasure. I had a baby, stopped teaching, and moved to the Washington DC area soon after Tombol graduated from Ray.  There are a number of students who I often think fondly of and wonder how they are doing. Tombol was always one of those I knew was having a special impact somewhere.  He was  one of those kids who everyone knew and loved.  He was always positive and willing to go the extra mile for a friend.  He was just so sweet and easy going it's such a loss to all who knew him.  Thank you so much for sharing everyone's thoughts and prayers; it is some small  solace to know how well he was loved by all who knew him.

Yvonne Whittier