Saturday, July 16, 2005

A wonderful person in Tombol

I attended Ray School with Tombol and heard of the tragedy on the news. When I heard the name and saw his face, tears instantly filled my eyes. Tombol and I have not been close and only spoke on chance occassions in Florian or downtown, but my reaction only tell of the type of person he was and the impact that he was able to leave on so many lives. Looking at the many messages that people have left for him also fills me with tears. Its so hard to believe that such cruelty exists in our world... but unfortunately it does.

To Tombol:
You were a special person to many and you will be greatly missed. As you look down on us know that the warmth of your smile will still continue to make others feel well. Everytime you smile looking down on us, someone will feel it.

Anthony you were a great friend to him and I remember so well how inseparable the two of you were at a young age. Not many people have that bond.

To the Family:
Even at Ray Tombol loved to rant on about his brothers and sister. EVERYONE knew who you guys were, and I know there is a hole there that he once filled. Stay strong and remeber that Tombol will continue to make sure that your lives are blessed.

May your Soul Rest Tombol,
Leslie Grooms