Thursday, July 14, 2005

Condolences and Prayers

My name is Michael Brown. I went to Ray School with Tombol from 3rd grade to 8th and we were pretty tight. During lunch time, we always managed to get into something. I can remember when we were In 7th and 8th grade, Tombol would walk with me after school to pick up my little brother Matthew pre-school. Since I stayed in Hyde Park we even hung out after school together.

The one thing that made Tombol special was his humor and wit. He was never a follower and was cool in his own way. Every time we ran into each other we would talk for hours, just catching up on what was going on in our lives. It is really amazing how many people knew Tombol and how many lives he touched. Tombol was truly a good friend and kind person, he will always be missed.

Our condolences and prayers to the Malik family.

Michael, Lurie and Matthew Brown