Thursday, July 14, 2005

with all my heart...

Tombol's family-

My name is LaToya Jones. Tombol and I were very good friends since the seventh grade at Ray School Rm. 307. Later in high school we became best friends and shared many late night conversations daily and exchanged more than enough witty sarcasm. It absolutely broke my heart to realize that I will never again encounter his beautiful spirit, but I marvel at the more that great times we shared, and it calms me to know that the loved we shared was always real no matter what. In this time of silent sorrow, my entire heart goes out to you guys because I loved Tombol very deeply, and it is impossible to love Tombol without being grateful from the family that he belonged to. I call him my sweet love, and he is.

I love you guys, and may peace be unto you

LaToya Jones