Thursday, July 14, 2005

Tombol

Samil and Family

My name is Gina (Cervantes) Egeland I am formerly of Chicago and am currently living in Iowa City, IA. Samil, you will remember me as your manager several years ago at the Structure store on Michigan Avenue. I was reading the Chicago Tribune online on Sunday when I came across the article regarding the tragic death of your beloved brother Tombol, my heart dropped when I realized through quotes and later pictures in the paper that it was indeed your brother. I have been thinking of all of you ever since, just cannot get you out of my mind. I am so sorry for the loss that you are experiencing, I have two brothers and although they live on opposite ends of the country, cannot imagine what my life would be without them. I wish that I could be with you tonight at the gathering that you are holding to express your outrage that one of these individuals has been released on bail, as I am outraged as well, I will be there with you in spirit. I can see from all the letters from friends and family on the web-site you created for Tombol that he was a very special person, I know I would have liked him as I instantly did Samil when I hired him on so many years ago. Through the strength of your family and friends you will get through this dark time. You are in my thoughts and prayers.


God Bless,


Gina (Cervantes) Egeland