Thursday, July 14, 2005

tombol my friend

Hello

My name is Kevin Lakin i have know Tombol since 2001 through Ben Drake and i got to say he was always happy and having a good time with life. I also DJ and for the past few years Tombol and crew would support me by showing up and being the life of the party. When i heard aobut this inhumane act i thought this city has gone crazy cause it just lost most of it's mass appeal without Tombol. I just really want your family to know that there is a lot of love from many people young and old that will deeply miss Tombol, and his smile and that your family will stay strong and make the best out of the situation. You have all the love in my hart as if i was another son. please accept these kind words into your hearts.

Love
Kevin A Lakin
A.K.A DJ EMO