Thursday, July 14, 2005

Tombol

I do not know you, but after seeing the first dreadful news report of Tombol's attack and death I have not been able to get this horrific senseless tragedy out of my mind. I can only imagine the sorrow, anger, and emotional turmoil you are going through. With tears in my eyes, I read the many posts on the web site you have set up for Tombol, and he was so loved. Everyone speaks of him with such admiration. It is easy to see in your pictures how close and loving your family is. I do not understand why this happened, but as a mother myself I felt inclined to write and express my heartfelt sorrow for your family. I hope with time, and the wonderful memories you have of Tombol, the pain will lesson. I know it will be a hard road, but just reading about Tombol tells me he would want those he loved to live out their lives in the same joyous way you did when he was with you. He will want you to carry on for him just as he remembers life with his family and friends. I know there is not much I can say to relieve your sorrow at this time, but I hope it helps to know so many people are praying for Tombol, his family and friends.

Just a stranger who cares,
Nancy